Monday, August 2, 2010

moved on




when will be it right for the heart to say that it has had enough?
when is the right time to let go?

these were some questions that continuously entered my mind years ago.
i was in love, i was blinded, i was hurt.
i saw problems coming, and i knew that he was about to fall out of love.
but i still chose to fight for it, i chose to get blinded,
i chose to give my self false hopes and told my heart that it was just a challenge.
but i was wrong with that, because deep inside my heart i knew that the attempt to keep it was futile.

we could never keep something that in the first place was never meant to be ours.
that despite the crucial downfalls,it constantly falls also,that whenever we try to keep it still,it just breaks more.

yeah, we have loved each other but it probably is not the unconditional love we wanted to believe it was.
it was that kind of love that doesn't last, it was the kind of love that fades,


''IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE, BUT IT'S OVER NOW
IT MUST'VE BEEN GOOD, BUT WE LOST IT SOMEHOW''-KRIS AQUINO


i used to regret those times that i was just there, standing, amidst the hurting and emotional torture that came.
i saw it coming but i permitted it, i guess i actually wanted some of it, told my self that it could be over once you see how much i really loved you

it's maybe true, that we, Filipinos were born martyrs, born sadists and born masochists.  

i myself stood as an example of that.
but with those endless staring-blankly-at-nothings,
 after those endless nights wherein I'd play love songs from my ipod even if i knew that it would just make me cry. yeah, it made me cry every night.
after those days and midnights that i would send you txt msgs despite the fact that i knew that you never replied,not even once after our break-up.
after those times when i make myself cry just staring at your pictures from your friendster account,but still i did.
after hoping,after crying, after being crazily in love with you, i  moved on.

and i realized one thing.
we get brokenhearted but with this game we call LOVE, we don't end up being LOSERS,

because after our tears dry up, WE LEARN.

so to my exes, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LEARN, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST OF ME.

YOU BROKE MY HEART BUT YOU MADE ME STRONGER AND WISER.

No comments:

Post a Comment